As it remains crucial to us that you remain satisfied with your DEIF products and solutions for many years, we also offer preventive maintenance service at your site when the warranty time has expired. During our visit, we will make a complete situation assessment report pinpointing critical issues requiring immediate action and potential areas for optimisation.
The report covers questions such as:
- Are your system settings optimal?
- Would a retrofit reduce your daily costs?
- Will a firmware upgrade improve the system performance?
- Has the staff been trained in operating the DEIF equipment?
In addition, we will offer to exchange any necessary critical components or spare parts you might find relevant to have in stock. We can also offer to train your staff in optimised use of your DEIF equipment. Either onboard or at any of our local full-size training facilities.
The DEIF situation assessment report contains:
- Complete check of DEIF related equipment
- Inspection and offer for retrofit
- Upgrade of firmware
- Offer for exchange of critical components
- Offer on spare parts
- Offer for additional functionalities
- Storage of data on a DEIF server
Looking for something else?