Stay tuned on the latest product news, DEIF webinars, training sessions and case studies to increase the performance and efficiency of your installations.
Sign up NOW!
Real-world fuel and energy savings with DEIF marine solutions
The evidence is clear: shipping companies can reduce vessel fuel and energy consumption and lower carbon emissions today, using propulsion and monitoring solutions that have been tried and tested in real-world shipping operations. The solutions and the benefits they provide were recently presented at an exclusive event hosted by DEIF.
- New 2018 CSR report released
- Retrofit solution for Senvion wind turbines
- AGI Training
- PPM 3 Training
- DEIF commissions the world’s first offshore Vestas* V47 wind park
- DEIF attends INMEX China, 5-7 december
- DEIF attends Ecomondo Key Energy in Rimini 6 – 9 Nov.
- China WindPower 2018
- Meet DEIF Wind Power Technology at WindEnergy Hamburg 2018 on 25-28 September
- New Marine & Offshore Application Guide out now