Advanced Genset Controller AGC 150 Stand alone
The AGC 150 Stand alone controller for controlling non synchronising applications with all the necessary functions for genset protection. It stands out for its reliability and operator-friendliness.
The advanced controller series integrates all necessary functions for genset protection and control for the non synchronising application. It stands out for its reliability and operator-friendliness, and features DEIF’s emulation solution to speed up design, testing and commissioning, saving man-hours and costs. Furthermore, it offers support for external I/O (CIO modules).
Other AGC 150 variants
- The AGC 150 Mains controller can synchronise one or two breakers (mains breaker and tie breaker) plus protect and monitor the utility.
- The AGC 150 Genset controller containing all necessary functions for control and protection of a genset. The slim design makes the genset controller suitable for paralleling even small gensets thus the AGC 150 is integrable in nearly all types of gensets.
- The AGC 150 BTB controller can synchronise one breaker, protect and monitor the busbar. In total, DEIF’s power management system can handle eight bus tie breakers.
AGC 150 Stand alone - features
- The application of the AGC 150 standalone is:
- Island control
- Island control with generator breaker
- Automatic mains failure (AMF)
- With its illuminated buttons, the AGC 150 provides you with an intuitive user interface.
- 12 Digital inputs and 12 digital outputs
- Communications ports (CAN, USB, RS485, Ethernet).
- Event & alarm log (500 each)
- Programmable PLC editor